& Pro-Life Retreats
March 23, 2011
CATHOLIC CHURCH LENTEN
Ventura County, CA
Topic: The Unborn Christ Child
Place: St. Rose of Lima Church
Date: March 23, 2011
Time: 7:30-9:00 pm
January 22, 2011
West Coast Walk for Life
San Francisco, California
Visit Our Booth!
with Al Kresta at Ave Maria Radio
On March 5th, 2010, George Peate, M.T.S., was interviewed by Al Kresta who broadcasts with Ave Maria Radio.
Listen to the recorded interview here.
To have George A. Peate, M.T.S., author of Unborn Jesus Our Hope, speak at your next event or conduct a Pro-Life Retreat for your Pro-Life members, please contact Unborn Word Alliance at:
Unborn Word Alliance
P.O. BOX 1272
Thousand Oaks, CA 91358
Or send an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCOVERING UNBORN JESUS: HIS LIFE, MISSION & JOURNEY
• The first cell of the human Life of Jesus is the cornerstone of His Body.
• His Incarnation Mission begins with a prayer to His Father (Heb 10:5-7).
• 3 Journeys / 3 Trimesters: the Visitation, Nazareth, then finally Bethlehem!
• He identifies Himself with unborn John the Baptist & the Innocents slaughtered in His place. His unborn life is lived in solidarity with all unborn children.
• He reveals Himself to those who seek Him out – He is the hidden treasure buried in a field – His unborn Life a mystery of Divine purpose & glorious activity!
DEVOTION TO UNBORN JESUS & SOLIDARITY WITH UNBORN CHILDREN
• What was the Church’s 1st devotion? Mary’s devotion to her unborn child.
• Devotion to Unborn Jesus unites the Christian social conscience with the Christian devotional heart. It is an authentic Gospel of Life Devotion for our times.
• This is a devotion which honors Christ while it reminds us of the least among us.
• When you honor Unborn Jesus you strike a spiritual blow to the culture of death.
CHURCH DEVOTION TO THE CHRIST CHILD & SPIRITUAL CHILDHOOD
DEVOTIONS: GOD’S IDEA FOR OUR SPIRITUAL GOOD
THE GOSPEL OF LIFE – PROPHETIC ENCYCLICAL ABOUT LIFE & CULTURE
THE GOSPEL OF LIFE, UNBORN JESUS & A SPIRITUALITY OF HOPE
CHRIST EMBRYONIC / CHRIST EUCHARISTIC